DENTAL SEDATION TEACHERS GROUP
Welcome to DSTG
This site is aimed at those who teach Dental Sedation together with Pain and Anxiety Control. The group provides a forum for all individuals who are interested in the teaching of conscious sedation in dentistry. The membership includes dental and medical practitioners and nurses from academia, hospital, community and general practice. It is hoped that this site will also help to provide a uniform resource to co-ordinate the teaching of Dental Sedation within the United Kingdom.
- To improve standards of teaching of conscious sedation in dentistry.
- To act as a point of reference on matters of dental sedation.
- To continue to develop a common curriculum in sedation.
- To encourage the practice of sedation in all branches of dentistry.
- To exchange ideas on practice and research in the field of conscious sedation in dentistry.
WHY JOIN THE DSTG?
Here are just some of the benefits of joing the DSTG, for further information please view our membership page for more information.
- PRINTED NEWSLETTERS
- MEMBER RATE FOR THE ANNUAL CONFERENCES
- VOTING RIGHTS AT THE AGM
- COMMITTEE AND EXECUTIVE POSITIONS
- MEMBER’S FORUM
- ACCESS TO MENTORING FOR SEDATION PRACTITIONERS
This document is a joint initiative by the Dental Sedation Teachers Group (DSTG) and the Society for the Advancement of anaesthesia in Dentistry (SAAD).
Next Meeting Date:
Date: Sun, 12th, May, 2013
Article by: Sin YongDue to an over run of building work the room for the DSTG Symposium...